- Alam, K. M., Li, X. and Baig, S. (2019), “Impact of Transport Cost and Travel Time on Trade under China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)”, Journal of Advanced Transportation 2(3): 1-16.
- Alden, C., Alao, A., Chun, Z. and Barber, L. (2017), China and Africa: Building Peace and Security Cooperation on the Continent, Cham: Springer.
- Allison, R. (2004), “Regionalism, Regional Structures and Security Management in Central Asia”, International Affairs 80(3): 463-483.
- Aris, S. (2009), “The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation: ‘Tackling the Three Evils’ A Regional Response to Non-traditional Security Challenges or an Anti-Western Bloc?, Europe-Asia Studies 61(3): 457–482.
- Bhaumik, S. (2019), “China’s Belt and Road Initiative; A South Asian Perspective and Case for Harmony with India’s Act East Policy”, Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung, January, Available at:
https://www.rosalux.de/fileadmin/rls_uploads/pdfs/Policy_Paper/PolicyPaper_1-2019.pdf, Accessed on: 12 March 2019.
- Boland, J. (2011), “Ten Years of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization: A Lost Decade? A Partner for the U.S.?”, Foreign Policy at Brookings, Available at: https://www.brookings.edu/research/ten-years-of-the-shanghai-cooperation-organization-a-lost-decade-a-partner-for-the-united-states, Accessed on: 4 March 2019.
- Carlso, B. G. (2018), “Vostok-2018: Another Sign of Strengthening Russia-
China Ties”, SWP Comment, No. 47, Available at:
http://julkaisut.valtioneuvosto.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/161208/69-2018- https://www.swp-berlin.org/fileadmin/contents/products/comments/2018C47_Carlson.pdf, Accessed on: 12 March 2019.
- Chacko, J. (2019), “Both India and Pakistan may be Lying, and that may Breed Worse Disasters”, Quartz, 2 March, Available at:
https://qz.com/india/1563323/india-pakistan-lying-on-balakot-jem-will-breed-disaster, Accessed on: 5 March 2019.
- Chase, M. S. and Medeiros, E. S. (2017), Russia-China Relations; Assessing Common Ground and Strategic Fault Lines, Seattle: The National Bureau of Asian Research.
- Dasgupta, S. (2017), “Beijing to PM Modi: Don’t raise Pakistan Terror Issue at BRICS”, Times Ofindia, 1 September, Available at:
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/china/china-wary-about-pm-raising-pakistan-terrorism-issue-at-brics/articleshow/60313232.cms, Accessed on: 13 March 2019.
- Dasgupta, S. and Cohen, S. P. (2011), “Arms Sales for India: How Military Trade Could Energize U.S.-Indian Relations”, Foreign Affairs 90(2): 22-26
- Economic Times (15 July 2018), “India and Pakistan to be Part of Anti-Terror SCO Drill in Russia”, Available at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/india-and-pakistan-to-be-part-of-anti-terror-sco-drill-in-russia/articleshow/64996690.cms, Accessed on: 7 March 2019.
- Farrell, H. and Heritier, A. (2005), “A Rationalist-Institutionalist Explanation of Endogenous Regional Integration”, Journal of European Public Policy 12(3): 273-290.
- Gabuev, A., Haenle, P., Mohan, C. R., and Trenin, D. (2017), “Shanghai
Cooperation Organization at Crossroads: Views from Moscow, Beijing and New Delhi”, Carnegie Moscow Center, 9 June, Available at:
https://carnegie.ru/commentary/71205, Accessed on: 11 March 2019.
- Gorenburg, D. (2016), “Russian Military Reform; Tracking Developments in
the Russian Military”, Russia Mil, 19 October, Available at:
https://russiamil.wordpress.com/tag/india, Accessed on: 11 March 2019.
- Grainger, S. (2014), “Challenges and the Future Direction of the Shanghai
Cooperation Organisation (SCO)”, 12th EBES Conference, 9-11 January, Singapore, Available at:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/324528182_Challenges_and_the_future_direction_of_the_Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation_SCO, Accessed on: 14 March 2019.
- Gvelesiani, L. and Molder, H. (2018), “Maintaining the Security Dilemma in
the South Caucasus: Russia’s Geostrategic Interests in Georgia”, Estonian Journal of Military Studies 7(3): 137–157.
- Hix, S. (1999), The Political System of the European Union, Basingstoke:
- Hoagland, R. E. (2016), “Central Asia; Not in Our Backyard, Not a Hot Spot,
Strategically Important”, CIGI Papers, No. 87, Available at:
https://www.cigionline.org/sites/default/files/cigi_paper_no.87web.pdf, Accessed on: 10 March 2019.
- Huotari, M. and Gaspers, J. (2017), China’s Emergence as a Global Security
Actor; Strategies for Europe, Berlin: MERICS.
- Hurrell, A. (1995), “Regionalism in Theoretical Perspective”, In L. Fawcett and A. Hurrell (Eds.), Regionalism in World Politics: Regional Organization and International Order (pp. 38-73), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Jackson, S. F. and Lopez, A. M. (2017), “RATS Play Whack-A-Mole: The Shanghai Cooperation Organization and the Problem of Radical Islamic Terrorism”, International Meeting of International Studies Association, Hong Kong, SAR China, 17 June, Available at:
http://web.isanet.org/Web/Conferences/HKU2017-s/Archive/c3062a77-fb37-4069-921a-969f8cfed4b6.pdf, Accessed on: 8 March 2019.
- Jiayao, L. (2019), “SCO Important to World Peace, Development: Chinese official”, China Military, 1 May, Available at:
http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2019-05/01/content_9494174.htm, Accessed on: 1 May 2019.
- Kaczmarski, M., Katz, M. N. and Tiilikainen, T. (2018), “The Sino-Russian and US-Russian Relationships: Current Developments and Future Trends”, Publications of the Government´s Analysis, Assessment and Research Activities, No. 69, Available at:
http://julkaisut.valtioneuvosto.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/161208/69-2018-CHANGING%20GREAT%20POWER%20RELATIONS%20AND%20FINLAND.pdf, Accessed on: 12 March 2019.
- Kasantzev, A. (2008), “Russian Policy in Central Asia and the Caspian Sea Region”, Europe-Asia Studies 60(6): 1073-1088.
- Kobayashi, K. (2017), “Competing Regional Orders in the Shared
Neighborhood: The EU, Russia, and the Norm Contestation in the Post-Soviet Space”, Online Paper Published by the Ghent Russia Platform, Available at: http://projects.mcrit.com/foresightlibrary/attachments/article/1192/Kobayashi%20-%20paper.pdf, Accessed on: 5 March 2019.
- Kocamaz, S. U. (2019), “The Rise of New Powers in World Politics: Russia, China and the Shanghai Cooperation Organization”, Uluslararasi Iliskiler 16(61): 127-141.
- Lindberg, L. (1963), The Political Dynamic of European Integration, Stanford: Stanford University Press.
- Lohschelder, S. (2017), “The Shanghai Cooperation Organization as a Multilateral Security platform in Central Asia”, Journal of Public and International Affairs 4(1): 101-120.
- Mitra, D. (2017), “India, Pakistan Formally Inducted as Members of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation”, The Wire, 9 June, Available at:
https://thewire.in/diplomacy/sco-india-pak-membership, Accessed on: 10 March 2019.
- Mittelman, J. and Falk, R. (2000), “Global Hegemony and Regionalism”, In S. Calleya (Ed.), Regionalism in the Post-Cold War World (pp. 3-20), Aldershot: Ashgate.
- Mudiam, P. R. (2018), “The Shanghai Cooperation Organization and the Gulf: Will India Prefer a Further Westward Expansion of the SCO or its Consolidation?”, Asian Journal of Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies 12(4): 457–474.
- Nikola, L. j. and Ilievski, M. A. (2015), “the Concept of Political Integration: The Perspectives of Neo-functionalist Theory”, Journal of Liberty and International Affairs 1(1): 1-14.
- Rafi, A. E. (2018), “Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) and Regional Security”, Journal of Current Affairs 3(1): 100-116.
- Sahai, D. (2019), “Russian Far East and Central Asia: Impediments to Sino-Russian Partnership”, Observer Research Foundation (ORF), No. 280, February, Available at:
https://www.orfonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/ORF_IssueBrief_280_Russia-China.pdf, Accessed on: 13 March 2019.
- Sarma, H. (2018), “Turning the International North-South Corridor into a ‘Digital Corridor’”, Comparative Politics 9(4): 124-138.
- Sayfiddinova, N. (2017) “Shanghai Cooperation Organization and Dynamics of Economic Integration in the Far East”, International Journal of Engineering Inventions 6(6): 58-63.
- Selmier, W. T. (2018), “Kazakhstan as Logistics Linchpin in the Belt and Road Initiative”, In I. Heim (Ed.), Investing in Kazakhstan, a Junction on the New Silk Road, Indiana University, Available at:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/330798478_Kazakhstan_as_Logistics_Linchpin_in_the_Belt_and_Road_Initiative, Accessed on: 13 March 2019.
- Shikin, V. and Bhandari,, A. (2017), “Russia – India Energy Cooperation: Trade, Joint Projects, and New Areas”, Russian International Affairs Council, No. 13, October, Available at:
https://www.gatewayhouse.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/GH-RIAC_Russia---India-Energy-Paper_Web_2017.pdf, Accessed on: 4 March 2019.
- Sibal, A. K. (2015), “India is Now in But Let’s Not Forget the ‘S’ in SCO Stands for Shanghai”, East West, 27 July, Available at:
https://www.eastwest.ngo/idea/india-now-let%E2%80%99s-not-forget-%E2%80%98s%E2%80%99-sco-stands-shanghai, Accessed on: 4 March 2019.
- Tow, W. (1990), Subregional Security Cooperation in the Third World, Boulder and London: Lynne Rienner.
- Urchick, D. (2018), “Looking Forward to Peace Mission 2018”, Real Clear Defense, 12 July, Available at:
https://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2018/07/12/looking_forward_to_peace_mission_2018_113599.html, Accessed on: 7 March 2019.
- Wilson, A., Thrift, N., Bradford, M. and Edward, W. S. (2005), Uneven Development and Regionalism: State, Territory and Class in Southern Europe, Kent: Taylor & Francis.
- Xinhua (2018), “China Elevates SCO Practical Cooperation for Common Development”, 14 October, Available at:
http://english.gov.cn/premier/news/2018/10/14/content_281476345027450.htm, Accessed on: 17 March 2019.
- Yan, L. (2018), “A Quick Guide to SCO and Its Military Cooperation”, China News, 5 June, Available at:
http://www.ecns.cn/hd/2018-06-05/detail-ifyuurnp1000209.shtml, Accessed on: 12 March 2019.